Hello!! Well… This is my first website so please forgive me if it’s not… amazing =.=”
Every day I will –
. Put My ‘Favourite Song of the Day’ up
. Talk about and interesting k-pop information
. Write a bit of a blog…
I will also upload a picture of my favourite group from time to time and tell you about my favourite drama’s 😀
How did I come to like Kpop?
Back in the days when I didn’t have a laptop, (How did I live??) I was watching something on what we call, “The big computer” Which is basically our.. main computer..?
Yeah, So I was watching something on there and I saw on the side the first episode for an anime called dearS…
Well, I clicked on it and even though it was… a bit… well…
….I contuined to watch it anyway and got addicted to anime!
A year or so later, my friend sky (From Thailand) mentioned that she was watching an anime, and she introduced anime to me again!
I was totally hooked on it and couldn’t stop… that is untill I found manga!
The first ever manga I read was this –
Hana – Kimi which I surprisingly descoverd at my local libary!
They did not have the other books though so I searched for the other parts online (MangaFox and Mangareader >_<).
But one day when I typed for one of the chapters online, somthing caught my attention,
I saw this and was shocked! They had made a live action of my favourite manga? It was Taiwanese. I was so happy I began to watch it… but to my disapointment I found it.. quite bad? So I stopped watching it straight away.
I told & showed my sister this (Who was also addicted to hanakimi) and she researched online to find that there was a JAPANESE version ASWELL!
I was so happy! I watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it, I would reccomend it to anyone, It is funny and the story has morrals (Probbly) in it to!
Side Note – To this day they are still making remakes! There is a new Japanese remake aswell now and romours of being a korean Hana Kimi too (YIPEE) with some SM idols as the cast (OMG!)
And so, from this day onwards, I became a drama addict!
After this drama I watched many others, but, When I watched this drama –
I was introduced to kpop for the first time.
This song by Girls Generation (SNSD) was the first kpop song i truly listened to. I loved this so much I found the origional and listened to that over and over. I then listened to some of their other songs and they became the first girl kpop group I listened to. My first boy kpop song I listened to was this –
They became my first boy kpop group I listened to ask I began to all their other songs such as Shock, Say No, Bad Girl and Mystery (there are others…)
For a while they became my favourite kpop group but then I descovered other kpop groups… Sorry B2ST/Beast! I still love you too >.<
Well, that is my story! Thanks for reading!
About Me –
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
I am still a child… and my favouite food is Spare Ribs 🙂
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Hm… Unfortunetly at the moment I have no k-pop songs on my ipod so.. Probbly A Team by Ed Sheeran
Thats not a very flattering picture -.-“
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Tell the DJ turn it up up up and da-da-dance a little more ~ ” From U-Kiss’ Neverland.. does that count as a quote?
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor – Playing on my laptop
Outdoor – Shopping
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
My guineapigs hutch =_=
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
There’s such thing as having a favoutite sport? … =_= Not in my world!
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Time – 4:00pm
Day – Tuesday
Month – March
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Car…? I don’t like being in them for like… a whole day though =_= that would be torture!
- What is your favorite body part?
o.o? A-hem.. what??? I’ll say EYES!
- What sound do you love?
Hmmm…. Birds singing? The sea? uhhh… yeah…
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
I would rent a mansion and have a massive sleep over with everyone from my year there as a birthday party!
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
Hm… Probbly somewhere near my grandparents house… the scenery round there is pretty ^.^
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
um… 20? That’s just one I randomly picked…
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
It’s not so I don’t have to worry, but, if suddenly everyone got serious about it and there was evidence, I would do all the things I’ve ever wanted to do. I would treat everyone much nicer than I do at the moment. I would make a photo album using all the picture’s I have.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Idk… If I could choose anyone to mentor me, I would pick Jinyoung from B1A4 because.. hes clever…? Idk >.<
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Past – I would see what my parents were like when they were young >=)
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Speak Korean, Read Korean, Speak Japanese, Read Japanese… Draw well…
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Something arty ^.^
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Climb a mountain…
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Ruby… Or Myung Ok meaning Beautiful Pearl xD
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Right now… Jonghyun… I can just imagine it now *-*
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Take my family on a really nice holiday.. then by a house in SKorea >:)
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Animal – Hippo -_-
Drink (?) – Orange Fanta
Ice cream Flavour (??) – Chocolate
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Who created the world?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Mikan from Gakuen Alice because she gets to hang out with such cool people! Also she has the power of protecting people ^.^ I want to protect people 🙂
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Photographer, I use to want to be a Fashion Designer
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Go on my laptop
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
“No Point” or “Don’t Bother” because my life is BORING!
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
1. When I’m happy –
2. When I’m sad –
3. When I’m angry –
4. When there’s a tense moment –
(I love the city hunter ost *-*)
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Uh… Not that I can remember >.<
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
My friend Sky’s Summer Party… that was pretty fun XD
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
The most recent was Me Too, Flower which made me tear up… It wasn’t a particualy sad bit either… It was just when the father came in and realised that her mother and step sister were there. I’m sure that makes sense to the people that have watched it…maybe… The TV Show thats made me cry the most (Even though its not recent) is City Hunter 😥
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
uuuuuuh…. Learn to ride a bike? I really don’t know, right now my brain isn’t working -_-
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
… Well… … … … I’m gonna skip this question…
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I answerd back to a teacher because I felt very… strongly… about something! Luckily she didn’t tell me off.. she just glared at me angrily!
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Every night 😉 my mum/dad is a great cook ^.^
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
My laptop which my father gave me for christmas! Not this year (2011)!
The best present I’ve given someone… hm… I dont give amazing presents…
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
I’m a kid… but I expect it will probbly be having no responsibility and free time…
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
My memory isn’t all to great because I can’t even remember yesterday -_- but probbly going on a trip with girl guides…
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
Sweets with pocket money >.<
- When was the last time you were nervous?
Friday (6th Jan 2012) because of a Politics test
- What is something you learned in the last week?
Going back to school is boring
- What story does your family always tell about you?
When I broke my ankle/wrist.
- At what age did you become an adult?
I haven’t -_-
- What’s your favourite colour?
Yellow 😀 then Deep Purple 🙂
- What’s your favourite animal?
Turtle then Pig
- What’s your favoutite TV Show/Drama?
- Who’s your favoutite TV Show/Drama Character?
Lee Gyu Won by Park Shin Hye in Heart Strings ^.^ I have many but I’ll just put down her >.<
My favourite TV show person is Song Ji Hyo from Running man >_< (I like Joong Ki best but since he’s not in it through-out the whole thing… Sorry D:)
(OMG! Look at her eyes O_O faaaaake!)
- What’s your favoutite ENGLISH song of all time?
Keane – Somewhere only we know
- What are you most scared of?
(Unless it’s G-Dragon ;D)
And Seaweed o.o
- What is your favourite celebration?
- Who would you want to protect most?
My family ^.^
(More Question’s and Answer’s Soon…)